FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FAQs
- How long has the rodeo been providing financial support to the community?
- I don’t live in a state where the BPIR preforms, how can I qualify for a scholarship?
- How can I financially support the foundation?
- In addition to donating, how can I support the Foundation?
Since 1987, the BPIR Foundation has provided financial support through various events such as: Scholarship programs, Toys for Tots, Hug Life Thanksgiving Program, BPIR Kares, Community Health initiatives and campaigns.
The Bill Pickett Lu Vason Founder’s scholarship in open for any student to apply regardless of your geographical location.
- The Foundation is opened for individual and corporate support regardless of geographic location. Please visit our website for additional donation information.
- Sign up to become a Weekly, Monthly, One time, or Annual donor.
- You donation will allow us to expand our programs.
- Your donation will make a real impact on underserved and communities of color.
- The Foundation Board in always looking for volunteers and potential members to serve in various capacities.
- Connect us to philanthropic, individual and corporates organizations within your circle.
- Become a BPIRf partner or service provider.